Lithium Free* PowerBank
GP Batteries has long been leading the market with smart products. Today, GP redefines mobile charging experience with the launch of its latest lithium free* PowerBank, GP TRAV O SAFE.
Powered by GP's ReCyko+ new generation Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) - GP TRAV O SAFE PowerBank reduces the risks of explosion as compared to the conventional portable lithium PowerBanks.
GP TRAV O SAFE, fully complied with IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, can be carried in your check-in or carry-on baggage. Its aluminum-coated cover protects the PowerBank against shocks. It can function properly under extreme weather conditions.
Apart from a comprehensive travel insurance plan, GP TRAV O SAFE PowerBank is an essential companion that you cannot leave behind.
Overheated? Catching fire? Explosion? Are power banks dangerous? What if they cannot be brought along with the travellers in their check-in baggage? What are the ways to enjoy a safer and care-free getaway or business trip? Let's invite Nicolas to uncover the mystery behind.
• Lithium Free* PowerBank, Powered by ReCyko+ Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries, 3800mAh
• Safe for travel, fully complied with IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, can be carried in your check-in or carry-on baggage
• With fast charging speed, it’s ready for smartphone, iPad and most Tablet PCs
• LED indicator to show battery level
• Intelligent automatic power modulation switch for various input voltage tailor-made for traveling use
• Charge smartphone up to 1.5 times#
• Built-in with safety protection
- Over and under temperature protection
- Over current protection
- Over charging protection
- Over discharging protection
- Short circuit protection
* Do not contain any reactive lithium that takes place in chemical reaction.
# GP laboratory test, results may vary under different operation conditions.
Battery Rating: NiMH 3.6V 3800mAh / 13.68Wh
Input: D.C. 5V / 1A
Output: D.C. 5V / 1.5A
Recharging: 5 hrs (approx.)^
Size: 97(L) x 59.4(W) x 22.8(H) mm
Weight: 222g +/- 5g (approx.)
^ The above recharging time may vary under different operating conditions.
Powered by Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) with no reactive lithium, a highly stable material to redefine mobile charging experience.
Complies with IATA's Dangerous Goods Regulations and can be carried in checked luggage. No more hassles as checked or carry-on luggage.
Able to function under extreme conditions of temperature and withstand hits on surfaces and stay upright to provide uninterrupted power supply.
GP is a major global battery brand. It's the biggest seller of batteries retailed in Asia outside Japan, thanks to its reputation for innovation, safety and high product quality. GP produces a complete range of reliable batteries for every purpose.